Postnatal Pilates -
Restarts Thursday 3rd March 10.45am to 11.30am
Release, Strengthen & Move your body
Following the birth of my 1st child, 9 years ago I designed this class to provide a gentle return to exercise for new mums focusing on getting the body moving, reducing tight muscles and strengthening the core.
After having a baby things just feel different and this class helps you to focus and gentle start to rebuilding your strength and body after having baby.
- Re-engage your core.
- Improve your flexibility.
- Reduce aches & pains.
- Strengthen you pelvic floor.
- Suitable for c-section mums.
- Prolapse friendly.
- Babies Welcome until mobile.
- Make new mummy friends (online social meet-ups arranged)
Suitable from 6wk check/ 8-12wks post-c-section
Benefits of Postnatal Pilates
- Strengthens pelvic floor following pregnancy and labour to reduce risk of incontinence & prolapse of the abdominal organs.
- Realigns abdominal muscles and strengthens them to help improve appearance safely and effectively. This helps reduce lower back ache
- Strengthen deeper core back muscles to reduce lower back ache so that the superficial muscles relax.
- Relieves tension in the upper back muscles often tight following pregnancy and hours of feeding the little one.
- Increases relaxation which helps reduces stress and postnatal depression.
- Meet other new mums in the local area
New Course 3rd March to April 7th 10.45am to 11.30am
Only 8 places
Click here to book:
*6 consquetive week - if you can't make a session you can recive a prerecorded session ot attend a general mat pilates class within 2 wks of your missed class if there is space available.
Class is limited to 8ppl to allow for social distancing. Please wear a mask on entering the hall and you cna remove it at your mat.
- Mini Postnatal pilates work-outs to complete in your own time,
- Pelvic floor video's
- Holistic Core REstore (r) Rel-ease session (pre recorded)
- & positive affirmations.
FYI - unsuitable exercises for postnatal women include runnning, jumping exercises, planks, crunches, reverse curls
Pre/Postnatal Work-Out Clothes
Want to read more about returning to exercise after having a baby - click here
Do you want to know more about your pelvic floor, function and how to strengthen it correctly. Did you know it is not normal to leak after having a baby?
Free workshop TBC Click here to book
C-Section and Abdominal Scar Massage is a bespoke treatment to help aid healing and optimum functioning of your core. We work on the whole body, looking to get your moving optimally and without pain.
Postnatal massage available to ease those achy mum shoulders. Click here