A 45 minute session to educate you, inform you and answer your question's about your pelvic floor.
Often women shy away from discussing worries they have about "down there" or it a issue to be laughed about.....part of having babies and getting old.
One in four women over the age of 18 experience episodes of leaking urine involuntarily.
Sadly it is becoming normalised - it is not normal and most womens situation can be improved.
Aims of this Workshop:
- To demystify the pelvic floor
- To understand what Pelvic floor dysfunction is
- To Learn how the core is connected to the pelvic floor
- Understand why movement and breathing are important to pelvic floor function
- See why a whole body approach is needed not just a ‘squeeze’
5th December 7 Spaces Datchet Baptist Church Hall 6.30pm
7th January 6 spaces Datchet & Eton Leisure - 12.00pm
8th January 5 Spaces Datchet Baptist Church Hall 8.00pm.