A 45 minute session to educate you, inform you and answer your question's about your pelvic floor.
Often women shy away from discussing worries they have about "down there" or it a issue to be laughed about.....part of having babies and getting old.
It is not a laughing matter and it is not something you have to live with.
One in four women over the age of 18 experience episodes of leaking urine involuntarily.
Sadly it is becoming normalised - it is not normal and most womens situation can be improved, please don't be part of the statistic.
Your pelvic floor can be strenghten to do its job when you laugh, cough, sneeze or run.
Aims of this Workshop:
- To demystify the pelvic floor
- To understand what Pelvic floor dysfunction is
- To Learn how the core is connected to the pelvic floor
- Understand why movement and breathing are important to pelvic floor function
- See why a whole body approach is needed not just a ‘squeeze’
28th October 7.00pm
5th January 7.00pm