A pregnancy massage to reduce common
pregnancy aches and pains
whilest leaving you feeling
deeply relaxed and calm.
I have been trained as a massage therpist for over 15years and a have taken several additional qualifications in pregnancy and postnatal massage. The massages are safe and effective. Often clients are suprised at the increase of movement at the end of a session.
The massage is tailored to your needs. Often the sessions involve working from the scalp down to the feet to relase tension that has built up.
Based at the treatment rooms at Datchet and Eton Health Club.
- Want to feel less achy?
- Want to relieve muscle tension?
- Reduce hip, back and bum pain?
- Increase mobility?
- Improve your circulation to reduce swelling?
- Sleep better at night?
- Have a little time to focus on you and relax?
- Be given clear advice and stretches to do at home to help keep you more comfortable?
- Want an experienced therapist?
- Eases backaches, headaches, shoulder and neck aches that may be caused by muscle tension due to changes in posture.
- Increases circulation which can help reduce water retention, haemorrhoids and varicose veins
- Reduces fatigue and increase energy
- Improves skin tone that can help reduce stretch marks
- Helps reduce swelling in such places as hands and lower legs
- Promotes relaxation and reduce stress
Thames Valley Althletics Club,
Datchet and Eton Health Club,