Release, Strengthen & Move your body.
Following the birth of my 1st child, 7 years ago I designed this class to provide a gentle return to exercise for new mums focusing on getting the body moving, reducing tight muscles and building a strong core.
After having a baby things just feel different and this class helps you to focus and gentle start to rebuilding your strength and body after having baby.
- Re-engage your core.
- Improve your flexibility.
- Reduce aches & pains.
- Strengthen you pelvic floor.
- Suitable for c-section mums.
- Prolapse friendly.
- Babies Welcome until mobile.
- Make new mummy friends (social meet-ups arranged)
Suitable from 6wk check/ 8-12wks post-c-section
Benefits of Postnatal Pilates
- Strengthens pelvic floor following pregnancy and labour to reduce risk of incontinence & prolapse of the abdominal organs.
- Realigns abdominal muscles and strengthens them to help improve appearance safely and effectively. This helps reduce lower back ache
- Strengthen deeper core back muscles to reduce lower back ache so that the superficial muscles relax.
- Relieves tension in the upper back muscles often tight following pregnancy and hours of feeding the little one.
- Increases relaxation which helps reduces stress and postnatal depression.
- Meet other new mums in the local area
FYI - unsuitable exercises for postnatal women include runnning, jumping exercises, planks, crunches, reverse curls
Want to read more about returning to exercise after having a baby - click here
Monthly Subscription Booking - Sign Up Now
September 2019 to December 2019
£26.00 per month (13 classes in total)
Only 5 Places remain (5/9/19)